Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gus appointed Tarrico as assistant manager and Oatway as coach,what the fcuk are they doing Gus is taking all of the flak but what do oatway and Tanno actualy do, our team cannot win a game for love nor money yet these two idiots are blameless

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we all know it's more dictatorship than partnership.

Which I guess is the way it should be.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Tanno genuinly looks miserable as sin in the dugout every game and like he doesn't even want to be there, can't even remember the last time I saw him talk or smile, just has his scarf covering his face looking pissed off, dreaming about being in the Spanish warmth. It can't be much fun in the dressing room with him and Gus to be honest.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Oatway was only kept on to keep the spirit going and build morale up, Steve Brown was/is a better technical coach and thats why he was upset when Oatway got the job over him.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would like Nicky Forster to join the coaching set up.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Sack one the other goes

i don`t think Gus would go if Tanno were sacked he will also see that Tanno is doing fcuk all and leaving him to shoulder the blame,and as for oatway he is a comic not a fcuking coach and all the while he has a hole in his arse he never will be.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Gus appointed Tarrico as assistant manager and Oatway as coach,what the fcuk are they doing Gus is taking all of the flak but what do oatway and Tanno actualy do, our team cannot win a game for love nor money yet these two idiots are blameless

Yes, that is another joke! Oatway as a Professional Football Coach! Motivation guru maybe - but as a Coach?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oatway was only kept on to keep the spirit going and build morale up, Steve Brown was/is a better technical coach and thats why he was upset when Oatway got the job over him.

Well it now seems obvious that nothing short of relegation will convince Gus that McSmudger and Barnes do not fit into this team,we could see it last season,if they are going to improve Gus needs competant staff around him Charlie is probably a lovely Guy but what is he doing, Gus get rid before it`s too late

Mar 10, 2006
I do wonder about Tanno's input on matchday - seems to do f*** all except hand a bit of paper to the 4th official. Remember at Withdean he was up and down from his seat and out in the technical area quite a bit. Maybe the dugout seats are to comfy at the amex.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I imagine Taricco works closely with our defence, which has let in less than most teams. Although, spending wages on Bruno, Bridge and Kuszscak might also have helped in that department...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ridiculous thread. None of you have a SCOOBY what input Tanno and Oatway have on the training pitch, so you are in no position whatsoever to call for them to be sacked. A run of patchy results (2 defeats in the last 12, shock horror) and you're spitting the dummy out calling for random sackings, cos hey, SOMEONE has to take the blame for this CATASTROPHIC season eh ?

Get a f***ing grip.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Wow, the witch hunt is diversifying! ???

Lest we forget White and Booker....

that is what it feels like, over the weeks people have offered so many reasons for our failure. Barnes is always a primes suspect and yet since he hasnt been playing we have gone down hill. CMS runs his socks off and then has to create and score his own chances, to do so many things is exhausting and will naturally lead his scoring to be less prolific if he has to pick up others slack. Vultures are circling for our upset players like Barnes and CMS, good teams as well and if you need evidence a player is good just look at those who are interested and willing to put money on it. Im sure many clubs would love to have poyet.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I agree we must be missing a coaching trick. So many issue staff are defensive, it's no wonder we can't score.

We don't really get the access to each coachs' contribution so I'm not calling for anyone's head but should add someone well versed in coaching attacking situations and set plays, to fill gaps in Gus's knowledge and get us scoring.
I think even McSmudger could score a few...

There is always the possibility that Charlie's berating is not that motivating when you get to this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here