Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gus is Rafa benitez in disguise. Hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is or how to win a match. Please Orient, take him from us.

f***ing tool, go and do your fishing off a crumbling pier you embarrassing tit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A player would get sacked for it. I wouldn't bee surprised. It's incredibly disrespectful to the 1000 or so fans that spent a hundred plus pounds getting up there today and his own players playing in the team that he picked whom he was presumably so pissed off with he couldn't bear watch it anymore. A great gee up for them going into the last 5 minutes of a crucial game.

I'll ask again then.

Do you want him SACKED for it ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gus was a player and he never walked off the pitch, so what is your point?

So why does he get a free pass to do it when there would be general outrage if a player decided to do it. He's the f***ing manager for gods sake. He's meant to have a bit more maturity then that, not the petulance of a 13 year old.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Gus was a player and he never walked off the pitch, so what is your point?

He's a childest ignorant stroppy child. Hope he goes. not for us. Having three of the best wingers on the bench but prefers to play 7 defensive players? Jesus Christ.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can actually feel my IQ lowering reading this thread. Dear God, we have some morons on this board.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
So why does he get a free pass to do it when there would be general outrage if a player decided to do it. He's the f***ing manager for gods sake. He's meant to have a bit more maturity then that, not the petulance of a 13 year old.

I've no idea. Has he actually been asked the question in any interview or is everyone second guessing what was going through his mind?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So Gus can basically do what the f*** he wants ?

He is doing a good job but to suggest Gus is beyond reproach and doesn't make mistakes is stupid

dave-hester-storage-wars.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'll ask again then.

Do you want him SACKED for it ?

No, but to suggest he's untouchable isn't helpful to anyone- I don't think its right that its just brushed over either and given the ooooh who cares its Poyet being a dick again. For a manager to do that is actually quite a bad thing you know and it's OK to be pissed out with him about it. Christ.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Eugh. Whatever, give Poyet a free pass then. f*** it, maybe he wont bother turning up at all next time. It doesn't matter. He's unquestionable.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No, but to suggest he's untouchable isn't helpful to anyone- I don't think its right that its just brushed over either and given the ooooh who cares its Poyet being a dick again. For a manager to do that is actually quite a bad thing you know and it's OK to be pissed out with him about it. Christ.

I agree it is rather childish to strop off when the team you build is not performing due to your tactics. However there is a difference between constructive criticism and the morons that come on here bleating their credentials to manage a top six team in the Championship and basically abusing anything that moves.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Meh. No biggy really.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
He's a childest ignorant stroppy child. Hope he goes. not for us. Having three of the best wingers on the bench but prefers to play 7 defensive players? Jesus Christ.

Where did these three wingers come from? Oh yes that's right. They joined us because of our 'childest ignorant stroppy child' manager persuaded them to join.

'Hope he goes, not for us.' - Be careful what you wish for.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Some people on here really need to have a word with themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here