Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus time to let the handbrake off

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I just feel at the moment were so nearly there wish gus would trust some of the attacking players a bit more. If we play two holding midfielders we can afford to take more risks going forward. It's time to drop Barnes , he's been playing well but surely has to offer more going forward. We can't get relegated so let's just give it a go, 13 away goals really needs improving.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trust me if IF Gus plays the two city players the shackles will be well and truly off. Very exciting players.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The commentary highlighted the poor service that CMS is getting most balls were behind him apparently but even so was better than previously with the two new loanees in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just feel at the moment were so nearly there wish gus would trust some of the attacking players a bit more. If we play two holding midfielders we can afford to take more risks going forward. It's time to drop Barnes , he's been playing well but surely has to offer more going forward. We can't get relegated so let's just give it a go, 13 away goals really needs improving.
As much as I agree, you can't have both.
One holding midfielder would have to go, for a box to box man. Someone to bring what ever attackers are on the pitch, into play.

The thought of Buckley and KLL putting crosses in for Vokes and CMS, is the stuff of dreams.
But that would very quickly turn into a thrashing with our current midfield.

D

Deleted member 22389

And last night we did not play, Calderon, Vicente, Noone, Sparrow, JFC, Vokes, Dunk, Adigestion lol.

This is how strong our squad is. And don't forget out two injuries either.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Oh Hai.:bigwave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If Gus can win it 3-0 comfortably without throwing too much caution to the wind, why bother? I think he wants to build up the confidence first with a few wins, then slowly unleash our insane amount of attacking talent towards the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here