Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he'd love to manage his country and a top class club

D

Deleted User X18H

I think and hope he'd like to finish the job with us first though and we all know what that is.I asked if he was aware of the feel good feeling in Brighton and Hove and he said he was.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What manager wouldn't want to manage his own country?

D

Deleted User X18H

I almost told him he was at a top class club already but I bottled it

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
He'll need to get us to the Prem & keep us there, maybe more, to get an offer from a 'top class club'. He'd go with my blessing once he's done that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
are you a stalker ??? how come you get to ask him all these questions? Press?

Take it with a pinch of salt. It's been proved on here that some is made up.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Speaking to a Spurs fan and they seem to be 100% sure when Harry leaves he will be there next manager, i will be gutted to see him go, but he has the potential IMO wo be a world class manager. His work ethic is fantastic, just not sure who ya would replace him with really his like a priceless item.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He's only 43. Still plenty of time for him to win the Champions League and manage in the world cup

I think that, if Gus did leave us for the Uruguay job, I would genuinely be hoping they do better in the world cup than I would be hoping England do

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Whenever the England managers job becomes available, the answer to that question appears to be "most of them".

Firstly, lots of managers say they're out of the running etc for the England job but how many have turned it down when offered.?
Secondly, we ain't talking about the England job, the expectations of Uruguay would be far less than england

Oct 25, 2003
Firstly, lots of managers say they're out of the running etc for the England job but how many have turned it down when offered.?
Secondly, we ain't talking about the England job, the expectations of Uruguay would be far less than england

that's true although weirdly Uruguay are MUCH more successful than England! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here