Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he will enjoy the Liverpool game but seemed to suggest

D

Deleted User X18H

The main business for him this week is against Leeds. I asked him of the current squad were-many aware of the Albions great pedigree against Liverpool but he didnt think many were aware.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Gus has exactly the same attitude as me. Looking forward to a no pressure game tomorrow, but Leeds will
be proper tense

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tim, are you securing some form of press pass to these press conferences, simply off the back of your Argus blog?

If so, perhaps you could perfrm a service to NSC by taking questions from here to ask the following week? The answers could give you something interesting to put in your blog.

Or, alternatively you could simply use the whole exercise as an opportunity to smugly show everybody how important you are each week. Oh.

D

Deleted User X18H

He also said he will speak to Vicente after training today to see if he is ready for the squad. Oh and Tanno will be in the squad.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tim, are you securing some form of press pass to these press conferences, simply off the back of your Argus blog?

If so, perhaps you could perfrm a service to NSC by taking questions from here to ask the following week? The answers could give you something interesting to put in your blog.

Or, alternatively you could simply use the whole exercise as an opportunity to smugly show everybody how important you are each week. Oh.
I assumed he was just logging into Seagulls World and watching the press conference footage. ???

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
The main business for him this week is against Leeds. I asked him of the current squad were-many aware of the Albions great pedigree against Liverpool but he didnt think many were aware.

i'd take a injury free 6-0 defeat now.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If that is Gus's view - and he hinted at it the other day, too - then he has got it spot on.

We want four points minimum from Leeds and Palace, anything against Liverpool would be a big bonus. I'd settle for a good performance from a side with five or six fringe players, a great atmosphere, no injuries, a narrow loss, and good individual displays from those pushing for a first-team place.

You also have to consider Liverpool's attitude to this game - and I think this may have changed in the past couple of weeks. Two bad defeats in the league, two key players now suspended meaning others who might have been rested will now play. I don't think they have any choice, they have to take it seriously. If Liverpool lose again, they're in for a lot of criticism.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The last time you interviewed Gus it caused quite a stir!

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Given the relative stature of our clubs, that FA Cup record is pretty impressive, but I have no idea where this "great pedigree against Liverpool" thing has come from: I'd never heard about it until recently, and I'm oooooold!

D

Deleted User X18H

Nothing to do with the Argus mate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

No matter how much you try Timmy, you will never become the mover and shaker and connected-man-of-Brighton you so wish to be. You come across as a desperate wannabee.

Why dont you just leave these fairly obvious statements in whichever Noddy blog or on-line publication you write them for, as we all know the real reason why you relay them on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here