Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus RINGING the changes FOR tomorrow NIGHT

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just BACK from the CLIFTONVILLE and over a £2.99 lunch SPECIAL my snout told me GUS is ringing the CHANGES for tomorrow night and is RESTING Matt Sparrow and possible at LEAST one more.

I can UNDERSTAND why SPAZZA is being rested but no NEWS on whether Michael Owen or VINCENTELOT are RESTING as well.

As usual MY SAUCES are impeccable and if I EVER misled NSC I would NEVER post on here again UNLIKE the usual BULLSHITTERS with THEIR false rumours.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say that the new Ernest is so much more amusing than the old version which had become rather like vinegar without chips (less than palateable).
Going to have to reinvent yourself again before too long though as the parody becomes tired :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

asset.php

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
A tweet that I have seen retweeted this afternoon from @WitnessTheatre in Brighton:

"All you theatre types around Brighton we could us a hand sourcing male actors to audition for Ernest in our brightonfringe TioBE".

I can't WAIT to see THIS

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
my impeccable sauce has revealed that Tony's FURY with Vicente has calmed and that he lift his VETO and will allow the much anticipated paella pie & pint of san miguel to be sold in the concourses as soon as bee-then-teeh scores another goal

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Did your SAUCE have any NEWS on the Livepool game OR will that have to WAIT until YOU see him in WETHERSPOONS on Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here