Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyets Blue and White Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btndc10

Sep 13, 2008
Lets get behind the lads Monday for the Saints match. Confidence must be at a low for the team. We are facing the team at the top of the league. South coast derby. We have shown what an atmosphere we can create (Burnley when down to 9 men) Hopefully we can get the place rocking from the start until the end. We really need to lift the team for this one!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Need to get "The Great Escape" going from 2.30

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Lets get behind the lads Monday for the Saints match. Confidence must be at a low for the team. We are facing the team at the top of the league. South coast derby. We have shown what an atmosphere we can create (Burnley when down to 9 men) Hopefully we can get the place rocking from the start until the end. We really need to lift the team for this one!

i'm with you here, time to get behind the boys, lift confidence and turn this around. what better game than this to do that?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
well nobody,s expecting us to win so why dont we just go have a good time and
MAKE SOME FUCKIN NOISE:clap::clap::albion2::albion2:

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
On Tuesday i'm going to drive 170 miles each way to support my team, our manager and the chairman who game us somewhere to watch in comfort, a place to enjoy and be proud of. If for some strange reason any of you have short term memory issues i suggest you go to your local pub and winge about a) the weather b) the economy or C) whatever Prem team your brain desires.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Win, lose or draw it will be a FANTASTIC 'match day experience'! Looking forward already to seeing all me chums there and to clapping CMS off the pitch! Loving it!! :clap:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
A positive thread at last. It's only a few years since we were almost relegated to DIV 2 and playing at an athletics track. Are peoples memories really that short?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
On Tuesday i'm going to drive 170 miles each way to support my team, our manager and the chairman who game us somewhere to watch in comfort, a place to enjoy and be proud of. If for some strange reason any of you have short term memory issues i suggest you go to your local pub and winge about a) the weather b) the economy or C) whatever Prem team your brain desires.

Im doing it Monday. I like the rest of your post though.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade

Count me in on this one just love a bit of the Gus Poyets Blue and White Army . We are in the East Stand so really piss a lot of people off with this one , They don't understand it should be sung for at least 90 minutes .

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Count me in on this one just love a bit of the Gus Poyets Blue and White Army . We are in the East Stand so really piss a lot of people off with this one , They don't understand it should be sung for at least 90 minutes .
I'm in the East as well... lets be bleedin' noisy... I do think the East is getting into this support malarky a bit better now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here