Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Has got it sussed.

The man is a f***ing LEGEND.

Watch this space.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unless he loses at Swindon and the doubts will crop up. But I think he's destined to do superbly for us and we're deffinitely moving in the right direction. :)

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Perhaps I should have explained.

The team bonding is massively important, Gus is getting a squad and real camaraderie between the group. When the players know each other, like good mates, they will shine and work thier bollocks off for one another.

How many times have we had a good pre- season tour abroad, mixing football with social time.?
The more the players live in each other pockets for the week the better. Gus has it all worked out.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia

The team bonding is massively important, Gus is getting a squad and real camaraderie between the group. When the players know each other, like good mates, they will shine and work thier bollocks off for one another.

How many times have we had a good pre- season tour abroad, mixing football with social time.?
The more the players live in each other pockets for the week the better. Gus has it all worked out.
Indeed he has, all we need now is a squad who would swim through shit for him and will carry out his every instruction to the letter and we will win the league!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That is a good point. Not since the Mickey Adams days when they toured ireland.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

totally agree, but how will this affect the ability of the new players we have been told are on the way to integrate into the team, as they won't have been through the bonding process?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Now is a good time for a reality check it was only a frie.......... oh sod it - I am so excited I am almost wetting myself. Poyet is the new Caeasar and will crush all before him

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I always thought he would be OK and I like the way he has signed several players who can play in many positions
and having listened to last nights commentary we do need a 25 goal a season player and that might just be the last little piece of the jigsaw

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has got it sussed.

The man is a f***ing LEGEND.

Watch this space.

LEGEND?, isnt this a tad premature?, yes he turned things around last season, yes he has us playing proper passing football now, yes he has some good ideas, but hey ... lets see how we start the season first!.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I love you GUS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here