Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet - "...I will be here for many, many years."

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Then let's make absolutely sure we are improving and getting better, as I don't want Gus to go anywhere for as long as we can possibly manage to keep him here.

People are worrying about whether this player or that player stays or goes, but NONE of that matters in comparison to Gus. As long as we have him, we'll be just fine.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
going to get pelters for this but it's a no lose statement. If he does stay he's a loyal hero but it's also a very handy way of ensuring that people put an extra 0 on the end of a cheque...

Last edited:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
He seems a canny chap, and will have an idea how he would want to play in The Championship, and the players he would need to do it. He will now meet with TB and discuss player targets and budgets, and if it is financially viable, will probably get the green light. His record on signings seems very good, so hopefully won't buy too many flops. Should be a cracking first season at The Amex :smile:

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
19th May 2018 FA Cup Final Brighton 3 - 1 Manchester United BBC Reporter "So Gus qualification for the Champions League, League Cup and FA Cup double how did you do it" Gus "eees complicated"

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's a very loyal man and if he did leave it would be top 4 of the prem.he still has only managed for just over a year so plenty more for him to learn in which that is great news for us:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here