Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus 'Plan A' Poyet should be totally ASHAMED

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'll say this calmly and clearly. JUST f*** OFF YOU SAD MUPPET. I'm depressed enough at the defeat without reading your opportunist crap. Poyet has more credit in the Albion bank that you'll ever have

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had to wait quite a while to come out with something like that, haven't you.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh good look who comes back after a piss poor result

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Wow. If that isn't a fishing trip of the sickest proportions you really and truly are the biggest cvnt to claim to support our club. Whichever is the case, do us a favour and f*** off. I don't care where to. Just so long as it's away from Brighton and for the rest of your pathetic life.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
And i thought Tevez was the biggest **** of the night!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Piss poor result? This wasn't a piss poor result, this was a total f***ing calamity that will define the season. Hand on heart, I'd have rather won tonight than got promoted this season. This was the biggest game of the year and for the last 70 minutes it was quite clear we weren't interested. On the other hand, Palace, despite being limited in skill, had a manager who knew what the game meant. I wish we did.

Hate to say it but this!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent fishing, grabbed a few already

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As with all Complete Badger's efforts... there is a grain of truth buried in a massive heap of horseshit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I guess that's what happens when you hire someone who is more interested in getting his face on TV than beating his club's biggest rivals:tosser:

Bet you've been waiting for us to lose since the start of the seaons haven't you. Why don't you just f*** off back under the rock you've just crawled out from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here