Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus interview on Talk Sport in 5 mins.....

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
He says he and all the players went out in town lastnight. Anybody see them? Wonder where they headed to.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great interview. I think the biggest 'serious' thing to come out of that is that clearly a lot of things have been on hold re contracts and new players, and now there is a big chance to steal a march on some Championship rivals.

Invariably a lot of clubs are chasing the same players, so knowing for sure where you are three weeks early gives you a huge advantage, and it is was good to hear from Gus he's going to grab the opportunity.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Got to say that was a good interview from Keys and Gray, Poyet as always came across very well. Gus said he doesn't care who comes up with us but knows the fans wouldnt mind a draw at Wallsall and beating SCC for the title!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lovely to hear that they had a night out and how positive he is about so many things.

The down side was having to listen to the two misogynist's ramble on about nothing while waiting for Gus. Mind you, I never realised the cost of fence panels or how many builders merchants deliver. Thank god I don't have to listen to that gash every day, re-tuning immediately.

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I never realised the cost of fence panels or how many builders merchants deliver.

It pays Keys and Grays wages I imagine, lets hope Wickes don't sponsor the Albion and they play adverts over the sreens and tannoy, if so we may be able to quote them in our sleep.

Always remember the adverts at the Valley, they are loud and painfull on the ears.

Wheres the next Albion promotion media fix....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Great interview. I think the biggest 'serious' thing to come out of that is that clearly a lot of things have been on hold re contracts and new players, and now there is a big chance to steal a march on some Championship rivals.
Invariably a lot of clubs are chasing the same players, so knowing for sure where you are three weeks early gives you a huge advantage, and it is was good to hear from Gus he's going to grab the opportunity.

......except Palace may have stolen a march on us!

All ggod otherwise :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here