Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus gets his wish.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
can't believe how other teams results keep going our way.
we seem to be one of the form teams at the moment, and with a couple of big home games coming up, the future is bright, the future is blue and white:albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
7 wins and we will be in the play off's that's for sure.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does everybody else in the division want us to make the playoffs or what!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
7 wins and we will be in the play off's that's for sure.

That could possibly get us automatic due to who we have to play ie Reading and West Ham

As I have said previously win our remaining home games and1 or 2 points away will get us into the play offs. 3 big games home to Middlesbro Reading and away to West Ham. all be over before Birmingham come here.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
IMO Hull are out of it now. Whaya Pompey, I say, two excellent home wins helps us no end.

Look at current form table on bbc.co.uk; Saints and reading storming away, the next best current perfomer is watford....

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
All of the five teams immediately below us have only won once in their past five games - remarkable.

Mind you, we've only won twice!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
IMO Hull are out of it now. Whaya Pompey, I say, two excellent home wins helps us no end.

Look at current form table on bbc.co.uk; Saints and reading storming away, the next best current perfomer is watford....

and we have them as well to play at home.....its a very very tough run in

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think it is safe to say that Saturday will be our biggest game of the season to date.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

They are only 4 points behind us-hardly 'out of it'. Especially with 21 points to play for.

We're in a great position but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm now thinking, play-offs.......probably - rather than play-offs maybe (fantasy league, yeh!) Honestly don't fancy our chances in the play-offs, though. Fabulous season, though

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have by far the hardest run-in but a couple of points head-start..... I think it could be even closer come end of season than right now and that's saying something!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here