Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus dissapointed with fans

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Seagulls.co.uk had an artical after the Watford game saying that Gus was dissapointed with fans reactions to the players during the first half and then the booing at half time.

Dont know about anyone else but any booing and disappontment i did and heard was at the ref.

Pretty shit fans if true though...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's been covered once or twice. But I think the jist is that Gus was annoyed by the North Stand's treatment of Gonzalez (I thought they were spot on to be fair), but the booing was mostly aimed at the referee at half time. He also said the support second half was very good.

For further information, click on any of the threads. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gus was spot on to be annoyed at the treatment of Gonzalez. The "ironic cheers" were f***ing pathetic, for a bloke in his DEBUT game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why is the spelling of disappointing always so disappointing!! There are illiterate Greco-Roman cage fighters living in poverty on the Siberian wastes who can spell disappoint/ing/ed better than 90% of people on this island of ours.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This Hitler chap will never take control in Germany etc. etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Seagulls.co.uk had an artical after the Watford game saying that Gus was dissapointed with fans reactions to the players during the first half and then the booing at half time.

Dont know about anyone else but any booing and disappontment i did and heard was at the ref.

Pretty shit fans if true though...

If I was Gus I'd be pretty disappointed with [MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION] !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what another one...what is the matter with the man...get over it Gus...they were booing the ref

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
IS it?
titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here