Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

guppy

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i know when he go's to thailand he takes al lhis food with him
because in his words he wont eat that shit

Heading back from euro88 our train pulled up in the middle of nowhere(germany) and our window stopped in line with guppy on the platform! not having a ticket or passport he crawled under the seat in our compartment,next stop a nice russian lady joined us after about another hour and a half guppy crawled out between her legs! poor lady tried looking for the tunnel that this strange creature came through:lolol:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Apparantly he knows me and even bought my son a pint because "i know your dad" all my mates in Brighton know him too.....

I havent a clue who he is, but feel sure i must know him :blush:

If anyone has a pic of him they can PM me, i would appreciate it just so i can finally say oh right i know him or Nope still aint got a clew haha

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Apparantly he knows me and even bought my son a pint because "i know your dad" all my mates in Brighton know him too.....

I havent a clue who he is, but feel sure i must know him :blush:

If anyone has a pic of him they can PM me, i would appreciate it just so i can finally say oh right i know him or Nope still aint got a clew haha

doubt it was guppy then hes a tight bastard

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Don't ASK what I'm DOING in his bedroom

guppy.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The only time I ever spoke to him was on a train from Brighton to Worthing in about 1984. He told me he had a stash of knives, coshes and CS gas cannisters because he was worried about being attacked by 'blacks' who were going to overrun the country, and he wanted to be able to prevent defend white women from them.

How a 4 foot 10 six stone gimp could do the above, even with CS gas cannisters, was never properly expanded upon.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
We were on our way to Poland via Berlin. We stopped in Berlin for a few beers and Guppy popped next door to the local brothel leaving his money belt and stuff with us in case he got mugged. He turned up again about 10 mins later after the pro turned him away - we had a good laugh that even the local ladies of the night were not having a bit of guppy!!!!

I also remember him being hit at Darlington one year. He made some comment to a bloke about his girlfriend and the next thing we saw was guppy flying across the table. He got up dusted himself down and resumed his pint (which some how survived the carnage). About 5 mins later he just collapsed on the floor spilling his pint! It was a hell of a punch!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He did once drop his trousers to a female member of NSC (I won't embarrass her by naming her) to reveal, what was in her words, 'lile a penis, except viewed through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars'. Suffice to say, that if everything was in proportion, he would be about two foot six tall.

Along alleged Guppyism involved him being kicked out when the Albion were playing Plymouth, for being drunk, walking (and of course scowling) to the station, where he jumped on the next train, and promptly fell asleep, to wake up at Lands End three hours later.

The only time I ever spoke to him was on a train from Brighton to Worthing in about 1984. He told me he had a stash of knives, coshes and CS gas cannisters because he was worried about being attacked by 'blacks' who were going to overrun the country, and he wanted to be able to prevent defend white women from them.

How a 4 foot 10 six stone gimp could do the above, even with CS gas cannisters, was never properly expanded upon.

Good god must have been around that time after work from amex on the last train back to worthing he showed me his extendable??? cosh! COSH :facepalm: i said! very nice cuppy oh hove already:wave:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
I bumped into Cardinal canning on friday, ended up having a drink or two with him, he was on both feet when i left him.......................................just.
I think there needs to be a statue of Mr Canning and Guppy at the new stadium, with maybe Doc leering in the background:albion1:

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
We were on our way to Poland via Berlin. We stopped in Berlin for a few beers and Guppy popped next door to the local brothel leaving his money belt and stuff with us in case he got mugged. He turned up again about 10 mins later after the pro turned him away - we had a good laugh that even the local ladies of the night were not having a bit of guppy!!!!

I also remember him being hit at Darlington one year. He made some comment to a bloke about his girlfriend and the next thing we saw was guppy flying across the table. He got up dusted himself down and resumed his pint (which some how survived the carnage). About 5 mins later he just collapsed on the floor spilling his pint! It was a hell of a punch!!

ngumi8.jpg

That was this trip (Guppy to the far Left), also remember that when he asked us to look after his money belt he had about six of the bloody thing all around his small body.
Also nearly got a smack from some Chelsea and Palace fans at the hotel until I stepped in and told him to f*** off for his own safety. Sometimes I wonder why!!!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
I remember him climbing onto the old wooden information display at Brighton Station (later moved to a restaurant in LA) getting out his er ....... in front of everyone and singing his heart out one new years eve. Everyone around just ignoring him and carrying on as usual..

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Regarding that pic above, Guppy is the one who is barely in the pic at the very far left. I'd hate for the guy who's full face is on the left to be mistaken for guppy.

Taxman is looking well though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here