Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They are getting pretty good of late and deserved a big applause for performing in the rain yesterday, well done ladies :thumbsup:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Yeah, was very impressed. Dont know what it was like out in the middle, but in F I couldnt hear the music at all, even more impressive if it was the same for them!

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
No offence to them but its not very entertaining imo. Plus did anyone else notice the larger one had a bit of a wedgie?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
some of the new ones are STUNNING

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If you admit you would suck at something then don't be bitching about other people doing something they love.

In fairness, using your theory, should we therefore not moan at Albion players that under-perform?

For what it's worth, I thought Gully's Girls were good once again, although I happened to run into a certain bleached blonde one in town during the evening, not sure I approve of that...:wink:

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They are getting pretty good of late and deserved a big applause for performing in the rain yesterday, well done ladies :thumbsup:

Benny.jpg

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
No because i would be alot worse.

That's my point.

The girls read this site and it must really hurt them to read pointless stuff like that.

Remember, they do it for nothing.

And no, I'm not sucking up to them, I'm old enough to be their father. ( in fact, if one of their mothers had a one night stand under the palace pier about 18 years ago, I probably am. )

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
If you admit you would suck at something then don't be bitching about other people doing something they love.

How am i bitching i said imo its not very entertaining. I dont have to say its entertaining just to please them. Any way its a life lesson not everyone will enjoy what you do so get used to it.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
That's my point.

The girls read this site and it must really hurt them to read pointless stuff like that.

Remember, they do it for nothing.

And no, I'm not sucking up to them, I'm old enough to be their father. ( in fact, if one of their mothers had a one night stand under the palace pier about 18 years ago, I probably am. )

Well tbh one persons opinion should not matter to them, not everyone is going to find it entertaining and they surely know that. I have not said anything against them i have just stated that for me its not very entertaining.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well tbh one persons opinion should not matter to them, not everyone is going to find it entertaining and they surely know that. I have not said anything against them i have just stated that for me its not very entertaining.

The man's entitled to that opinion :thumbsup:

I'm sure they're all nice girls but they add absolutely nothing to the Albion experience for me. But then as a female, I'm probably not the target audience, am I?

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
lol! o per-lease! appologies do excuse me while i word it differently:

"why do these threads always end up in petty squabbles! lol!!!"

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The man's entitled to that opinion :thumbsup:

I'm sure they're all nice girls but they add absolutely nothing to the Albion experience for me. But then as a female, I'm probably not the target audience, am I?

I'm a 23 year old male, and I don't see the point. Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against seeing those lovely young ladies dancing about and good for them for actively pursuing a hobby. But I don't think going to the Withdean would be any different without them.

But I shall continue to watch and applaud. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here