Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls - Jo Wilson has left.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Says the same on FB. Bit curt I thought. Good luck Jo.

D

Deleted member 18477

Hopefully we can steal a crystal to replace her. And slowly but surely steal all the crystals!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully we can steal a crystal to replace her. And slowly but surely steal all the crystals!

One of them is the SISTER of one of Gully's Girls, I'm sure I read on here. She'd be the one to take first - bit of Albion blood in her already.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So has Jo left the club, or just left GGs?

She works for time on the kids / community side doesn't she?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Gully's Girls Bhafc Cheerleaders
Gully's Girls have a new Head Cheerleader called Bex Carr.
Bex has been Vice Captain for two seasons and is looking forward to the challenge.
Gully's Girls would like to thank Jo Wilson for her commitment and enthusiasm and wish her all the best with her future plans.

:shrug:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dougie Freedman has stated he has no intention of signing Jo Wilson for the Crystals, so she'll be dancing on the pitch in front of the knuckle-draggers on Saturday !

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Dammit, the only GG that I thought was acceptable to look at, at my grand age of 33 :(

Woah, I've just had one of those weird moments when you make the connection between someone on here and who they are in real life. Hi Joe!

(It was the age, then the Celestial Fire link, then the pic- in that order- which made me work it out. Anybody with a normally-functioning brain would have done that in reverse).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here