Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls at Amex

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
sorry, when was i "gobbing off" about there looks? please quote me and anyway as i looked in to it more i found out that its not just a thing done for the fun of it, its way more in depth then that and works really well for it, so yh i sound like an idiot contradicting my self but its a great thing they are doing

Perhaps you have learnt a valuable lesson then..not to gob off about stuff that you know nothing about.
At least you had the decency to apologise.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Much rather have these girls in it for the love of what they do, than some plastic wannabe models posing and struting. We have some cheerleaders where I work who've gone round Europe competing and are heading to the states soon and thus must be quite good. From the few times I've witnessed Gully's Girls they are a very good squad and I'd love to see them continue at Falmer. I would say it would be good to every now and again get some variety of entertainment, but don't mean their routines lack variety, just that maybe every other match or once a month get another novelty in the stadium in addition to the girls and have them provide a supporting role, taking centre stage on the other occasions :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I have never seen Gully's Girls in the flesh but think they are great for the club. Cheerleaders and the like should be for the community and encourage people (and especially kids) to come... not us middle-aged pervs... if we get anything out of it it's a bonus. The club I support is a FAMILY club.... not a commercial media wannabe.

Well done to the Girls and long may they continue... rather them than the slappers at Palace.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I must admit I'm not a fan of cheerleaders at football matches; I think they're best left on the other side of the Atlantic along with goal music, all-seater stadiums and marching bands. However if we must have them I'd much rather have Gully's Girls than a load of plastic lapdancers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here