Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls at Amex

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I disagree, I think they've gone from strength to strength and you're deluded if you think they're just there for the purpose of arousing middle aged men (although granted, it is partially). Gully's Girls have a big impact in the Albion in the Community programme, and I know for a fact that a lot of hard work from all of them helps to get youngsters interested in the club, which can only be a good thing with the Amex approaching.

Well done to them I say, keep it going.

This is exactly right, especially the highlighted bit. It's entertainment for the kids and families you bellends. If you get rid of gullys girls then you might as well get rid of gully as well.

If you're not interested in them you should be spending more time in the pub or talking about the football, you don't have to watch it.

As for the bloody crystals, Tony Bloom could easily afford to get some Spearmint rhino girls on the payroll but considering the previous points I'd say it's not really in the spirit of the whole thing is it :facepalm:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
To be honest i'm not sure why the original poster is gobbing off about them not being attractive, I think it's fair to say he probably couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Anyway, whether you think they are attractive or not is neither here nor there, they are a commited group of people who give up their Saturdays and numerous other days to add to the matchday experience and support their local club, so wind your f***ing necks in and stop acting like a bunch of cock heads, you only make yoursef look like acorn dicked teenagers.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
thing is, most of the them:
1) are passionate about what they do and put a lot of practise into it
2) are massive Albion fans
3) are really nice people
4) have also been slumming it at the Withdean like us
5) have never cancelled due to bad weather

So they do have every right to be there, just like every other fan. If you don't want to watch, stand in the flipping burger queue, read the programme, or talk bollocks about everything but football.

Me? I would love watching them if it didn't make me a bit of a perv.

I was well impressed when a number of Gullys Girls turned up at the Aston Villa game wearing kit on what wasn't exactly a warm day. They are true fans like the rest of us, and do a lot of good work for the club.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
To be honest i'm not sure why the original poster is gobbing off about them not being attractive, I think it's fair to say he probably couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Anyway, whether you think they are attractive or not is neither here nor there, they are a commited group of people who give up their Saturdays and numerous other days to add to the matchday experience and support their local club, so wind your f***ing necks in and stop acting like a bunch of cock heads, you only make yoursef look like acorn dicked teenagers.

sorry, when was i "gobbing off" about there looks? please quote me and anyway as i looked in to it more i found out that its not just a thing done for the fun of it, its way more in depth then that and works really well for it, so yh i sound like an idiot contradicting my self but its a great thing they are doing

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Given that they perform their routines in the middle of the pitch, I'm surprised they can hear the music - I'm in G Block and more often than not, I can't make out what's coming from the tannoys!

snap + im in E near the front, really cant hear anything

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You can always tell when the teams playing well , whats next, get shot of the slightly spotty ballboys and replace them with hunky spanish waiters, if for whatever reason you find Gullys Girls not to your liking have a chat with a fellow disgruntled connoisseur of the female form .

250px-Waldorf_and_Statler_2.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

So they do have every right to be there, just like every other fan. If you don't want to watch, stand in the flipping burger queue, read the programme, or talk bollocks about everything but football.

Feel free to join me in the perv corner :blush:

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
sad pricks....good wholesome fun for all....gullys girls are allright let them do what the f*ck they like...my 5 year old son thinks they are cool he also loves the gully family...and thats good enough for me...why don't you f*ck off and plan ur next student demo and leave the girls alone..

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Any suggestion of getting rid of Gully's Girls is rather harsh. Whilst personally they don't add anything to my match day as I'm not not a fan of cheerleaders/animal mascots etc, (The football is entertainment enough) the work they do with Albion in the community and the entertainment they provide for other sections makes them more then worthwhile. The only thing I would change is the way they are utilised on match days, they should focus on the family stand and prehaps did their routine in front of them instead of a half empty south stand where most are eating/getting to their seats/reading the programme.

Just a suggestion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leave Gullys Girls alone they are quality. It entertains the kids pre match and us pervs can look at the attractive ones. Jo and the others do a lot of non match day stuff that promote the club and represents it in the community. Why would you want to lose that?!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

This.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is exactly right, especially the highlighted bit. It's entertainment for the kids and families you bellends. If you get rid of gullys girls then you might as well get rid of gully as well.

If you're not interested in them you should be spending more time in the pub or talking about the football, you don't have to watch it.

As for the bloody crystals, Tony Bloom could easily afford to get some Spearmint rhino girls on the payroll but considering the previous points I'd say it's not really in the spirit of the whole thing is it :facepalm:

I agree. they do what they do and they mean well, leave them alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here