Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys gang / young seagulls

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Just to let you know that you need to re-register kids details by 7th October so that you get your gullys gang or team stripes pack. Register at youngseagulls.co.uk.

I personally think its fab that the club are carrying on with this.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just to let you know that you need to re-register kids details by 7th October so that you get your gullys gang or team stripes pack. Register at youngseagulls.co.uk.

I personally think its fab that the club are carrying on with this.

Do you literally mean re -register, or just log in as the old fan number and postcode still works! My son has never had any communication from the club since the original welcoming letter , two birthdays ago.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My boy just got a card through the post with this on, I'd imagine all current members will be getting the same in the coming days

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
He got a postcard this morning from the club telling you to re-register so have just done it now

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Do you literally mean re -register, or just log in as the old fan number and postcode still works! My son has never had any communication from the club since the original welcoming letter , two birthdays ago.

It says on the note "you need to re-register your details at youngseagulls.co.uk by 7th October 2011. We want to make sure that we have all of the correct details for you so that you don't miss out on all the fab things coming your way. "

So I have been on and registered mine again.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Cards for my two came in the post today. As above - you have to re-register online.

There is nowhere on the re-registering details to put their age though? Are they going to reference the information they already have, or will this all be new again?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is nowhere on the re-registering details to put their age though? Are they going to reference the information they already have, or will this all be new again?

Mrs Bozza has already taken care of the registering thing this morning. I know she needed the fan numbers of the kids - they must have some sort of age thing attached to them I assume.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My grandaughter got her welcome pack last month. Not that she understands much about the Albion, being as she was registered when she was born and is now three months old.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Mrs Bozza has already taken care of the registering thing this morning. I know she needed the fan numbers of the kids - they must have some sort of age thing attached to them I assume.

Yeah, I had to put their fan numbers in, but also my address and email address details - which I would have thought they could cross-reference anyway? Or is the re-registering to make sure they have the right addresses and other details? Probably...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
They hold the DOB against the fan number, they used it as a security check when I had a query a few months ago. Registered my younger daughter while I was there, rude not to really.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I have re-registered my daughters details. But now I am unable to log in for her. I have entered the Fan number, the postcode like it asks etc but all to no avail. Any idea why?

Had the same issue as above last week so started with registering one of the children afresh as an experiment, the process suggested will get confirmation email and thus far nothing! Getting stress from my lad as he is nearing his 7th Birthday and is desperate for his birthday gift from the club!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
same for my daughter,shes always been a member,now 12,but wont let me log in,she isnt a season tik holder like my son

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Have one happy daughter today. Goodie bag arrived with a new pencil, notebook, window sticker, more stickers, team picture, fixtures, part details, footie coach details and for her, the best bit, a gully's girls sheet.

The club have done well with this, they have really got this right.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Brilliant, just asked them if my lad can re-register from overseas. Last season they sent him a shirt and a signed photo of Glenn Murray for his birthday, mental. Do hope so, although he's obviously got to find a new favourite player, as I keep explaining to him....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here