Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Gang Party

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Following on from Giraffe's question on ask the club, have the invites for the Gullys Gang party been sent out to members? My boy hasn't received one yet but before hassling Insider I thought I'd ask who else knows anything about this.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As I said we got one, for the 7pm slot, but we applied with one email for two children and only got one reply, so not sure if that covers both or not.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
As I said we got one, for the 7pm slot, but we applied with one email for two children and only got one reply, so not sure if that covers both or not.

I didn't realise you had to apply by e-mail - when or where was that said?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I didn't realise you had to apply by e-mail - when or where was that said?

It was in the programme at the last home game. There are three time slots and you need to email which is your preferred slot, 1,2 and 3 out of the following:

7.00 - 8.30pm
5.00 - 6.30pm
3.00 - 4.30pm

Email to: youngseagullsparty@bhafc.co.uk

The reason they have done this is because they have a much greater take up of the membership due to it being free! Therefore email soon if you want a particular slot.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks Giraffe - don't buy the programme so missed out on this. What date is the party and is it still at the Triangle?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thanks Giraffe - don't buy the programme so missed out on this. What date is the party and is it still at the Triangle?

Monday 22nd December at what used to be th Triangle in Burgess Hill, but I think is now called something like Olympos, or some such thing!

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
If you applied for two on one email and got one ticket they've made a mistake. It happened to me but another quick email sorted it out.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So why is there no (obvious) mention of this on the club website? They know we don't all buy the programme FFS. I'm sure someone will point me at a news article, but it's not on the "Gully's Gang" or "News" pages as far as I can see.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So why is there no (obvious) mention of this on the club website? They know we don't all buy the programme FFS. I'm sure someone will point me at a news article, but it's not on the "Gully's Gang" or "News" pages as far as I can see.

Agreed, I had a look last night for it and as ever trying to find something on the official site is never where it should be.

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
They're panicking because there's something like 5000 take up on free membership. Probably communicated it through the programme to give priority to kids who go to games I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here