Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Gang Open Day

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
TREMENDOUS work by the club.

Watched the players train then joined the SCRUM to get pics and autographs. All the players were brilliant with the kids.

Great to see.

dsc01003968x648.jpg

:clap2:

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Isnt there one of these tomorrow in Lancing?

Edit: Scratch that i'm thinking of the football day run by the albion tomorrow.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
It was a good day the players were great with my little boy who is only only 2! Have got a great photo with Charlie, He also liked the fire engines!

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
My two girls loved it.:clap2::thumbsup: I agree, the players were all superb. Particular shout out for FDM; the last one to leave; Charlie Oatway, Gary Hart and Tommy Elphick are gents of the highest order and Coxy; great sense of humour. Dare I say it, good work from Gully's Girls aswell.

My eldest daughter is under pressure to declare her alleigence to one of the top four, but I said none of those clubs would have done what BHA have done today.

Watching the training was interesting, but just confirmed what a cushy life these players have!!!! I'm sure Gus and Mo knew what they were doing and I'm sure they found it useful, but it didn't strike me as a particularly strenuous workout!

Would've killed me mind...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It was great,Gus was superb as were all the players.Elliot Bennett is a top bloke.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
i took my three year old and we met all the players and the management team. All signed his shirt which he now wont take off.

have to say ive changed my opinion of gullys girls who before i thought were just a waste of space, but yesterday i saw what hard work they do and how they made my son feel very welcome.

so thanks to the club for the day and thanks gullys girls

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
TREMENDOUS work by the club.

Watched the players train then joined the SCRUM to get pics and autographs. All the players were brilliant with the kids.

Great to see.

dsc01003968x648.jpg

:clap2:

Blimey....he really is FLAIR...............bloke on the right ( whoever he is ) looks quite a dood as well !!!!

homer59

Feb 2, 2009
very good day out my daughter loved it not seen any pics in the argus about it though has anyone else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here