Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gulls Eye on the web

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
I appreciate that we would have to get the thumbs up from Harty on this, but is there any way we could convert some of the most famous issues of Gulls Eye into PDF format and then post them up on a separate section of NSC?

It would be great to have some of the hilarious stories about the likes of Bazza Lloyd, Andy Kennedy, Kurt Nogan and Co up on the web, and also act as a memory jogger about the struggle against Archer and Bellotti, and how it was won in the end.

I wish I had not thrown all the copies I had, as it was compulsive reading in the village every month (second only to Haystack Hunks of course) from cover to cover.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That sounds like a good idea. In order to prevent bandwidth nightmares for Bozza it would probably be better for someone to host them on their own web space and link it from NSC. Hundreds of members downloading pdfs would sap the monthly allowance pretty quick I should think.

This sounds like a job for me - having both scanner and vast amounts of Gulls Eyes rescued from my Mum's a few weeks ago. They only thing I will be lacking soon is webspace as I've told 1 and 1 to stick it after a bill for £25's worth of extra bandwidth after the video clips. I can host a few but will be very wary of my 10GB usage limit.

Maybe some kind of donation to Bozza in return for downloading copies would be in order. Although after recent perfomance problems, a dedicated server would probably be needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here