Living In a Box
Well...............................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep the Cyber Queen returns on-line tomorrow

I quote:

"yes all sorted now and I'm gagging to post what I really think about that lardy jocko clown Magoo"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fourthteamtillidie said:
Unrequited love really can f*** with someone's mind can't it?

He's back already :love:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Ernest said:
I CANNOT be gagged, not even NTL can silence the voice of SANITY and reason :salute: :salute: :salute:

:lolol: The board seems alot less quieter without you aroung! I say bring back Molango aswell! :clap2:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Oh great - mr one man fuckin shit joke is back and some of you are lying with your mouths open waiting for the spunk to fly. Enjoy your breakfast - I think I speak for a silent majority here when I wish he defect to selhurst and cream himself senseless over an audience who are simple enough to understand and appreciate his so called humour.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roger Mellie said:
Oh great - mr one man fuckin shit joke is back and some of you are lying with your mouths open waiting for the spunk to fly. Enjoy your breakfast - I think I speak for a silent majority here when I wish he defect to selhurst and cream himself senseless over an audience who are simple enough to understand and appreciate his so called humour.

You can stick your silent majority up your ARS mate.

Ernest is an NSC legend :bowdown: :bowdown:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Roger Mellie said:
:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roger Mellie said:
You seem to have something running down your chin

Get real man, we all love the board jester :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roger Mellie said:
Wow- a genuine human goldfish. Is the one joke gonna last you a whole lifetime? Gee I wish I was that simple.

Actually it is - ask Trigger on Only Fools and Horses:

"Alright Dave" no matter how many times it is all about delivery

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roger Mellie said:
And everytime you see ernest post, he posts the same joke, is quality delivery in you eyes is it? ffs :nono:

:love: him for being a :bowdown:

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Beach Hut said:
:love: him for being a :bowdown:

Well you carry on hoovering up what ernest fists your way. As stated earlier I think I speak for a silent majority here and would appreciate if he could find a new record. I am trying not to be rude but its pretty boring now. It really is no longer funny. In fact you need to be fairly retarded to carry on even raising a faint smirk at one of his posts. Surely he is not so stupid that he has nothing else to say. It appears that he goes to some games so perhaps he could make the odd comment on those? Whatever just fuckin change it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here