Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA san adreas is out on friday

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Bit of a change to the previous lot. Now you're a brother from the hood :smokin:

They added a few nice features, like improvable stats, but I've yet to find a decent car in it :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Have you played it then? I didn't think it was out yet.
I'm being disciplined and not getting it until christmas otherwise it will seriously f*** up my chances of getting a descent grade for my degree.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
MYOB said:
Its been leaked. Hence people with the right DVD burners have it.

Oh ok. I bet they're gutted after the effort that goes into it. I didn't think it was so easy to pirate PS2 games as it is with films etc.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Rangdo said:
Oh ok. I bet they're gutted after the effort that goes into it. I didn't think it was so easy to pirate PS2 games as it is with films etc.

Just as easy if you have the right burner. Thats the way the IRA make their cash now - pirating PS/2 games. Were able to do it before the console launched in the UK even.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Rangdo said:

Copying the games is easy, but actually getting them to run on the PS2 is harder. You need to get the PS2 chipped for a start (which has just recently been made illegal) and they can be fussy about the type of disc used.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Kev the Ape said:
i pre ordered my copy month ago. going to be a great game. :clap2:

The sound track is STUNNING as well !!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Late nights, a pissed off girlfriend, and RSI of the thumbs. It's gonna be great.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Don't know if this is true but i think you have to eat every now and then to keep your character's energy up, and if you eat junk food nad drive everywhere you get fat! :lolol:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to pulling one of these:

323143ss4.jpg

And running away from these:

323143ss1.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Got my copy at 6am this morning because I'm mr Keen.

It's unbelievably large and the soundtrack is immense. Fools Gold on one of the stations is a highlight. Plus there's more hip-hop than you can shake a stick at. AND Samuel L Jackson voices one of the characters

I'm not going to sleep until Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here