Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

grumpy old men

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
right im 38 and lots of things are starting to piss me off. reminds me of the grumpy old men program on tv. is it my age ? is this the start of me turning into the old bastards on harry enfield. I spoke to firends about this (all roughly the same age) and they are all showing the same symptoms.

heres my list:-

this is what got made me post the thread.
1. bin bags - some work , some dont . the ones we just bought split if you fill it with a couple of feathers. recycle bins , cant put anything with food still in it? well i am , dont tell me the recycle process doesnt get rid of small amounts of food debris it does
2. on the road - people pull out without looking . some twat walked out in front of me the other day without looking , i screeched to a halt , rolled my eyes then he proceeded to start shouting at me . i get out the car ready to kill , he says sorry. should have run him over instead.
3. adverts. no i dont need detol kitchen detol bathroom detol anti bacterial , detol carpet anti bacterial , detol face wipes . f*** off
4. shaving . we all need a good shaving system but dont take the piss . gillette mach 1 , mach 2 mach 3 mach 4 turbo mach5 turbo hardcore. mach 5 turbo hardcore with a little battery. how about gillette mach f*** off.
5.tv - reality tv. davina mccall you are a **** i hate you , i have no interest and you make me want to kill my girlfriend. oh yeh and you the transexual 'crazy cat' oh youre so funny. no youre not youre a **** f*** off.
6. gym - no you nob that weight is too heavy for you , youre either gonna hurt or shit yourself . you dont look hard trying to swing the weight up you look stupid. oh and you, stop coming to the gym look at yourself in the mirrors then go and get changed and go home . why not do it at home? save yourself some cash.
7. drains - one shot and its unblocked. erm no it isnt tell you what bend over ill give it you as an enema.
8. kids - yes youre 18 you can now have a few beers, enjoy yourselves have fun stop acting like ***** , no youre not hard youre a gobby ****
9 . skinny jeans - f*** off
10 ugg boots - f*** off

i could go on but it makes me stressed, is this me? am i going mad?
any others?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
thats what im worried about
im just hoping it sort of plateaus out as if it carries on at this rate im gonna be a right bastard when im older

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Christ and here I was thinking you were half that age!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here