Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Groupsaver train ticket from Hastings for the Coventry game

Nov 10, 2011
Anyone getting the train from Hastings this Saturday (26th) and wanna get the group-saver train ticket??

There's 2 of us so need 2 more and it will be about a fiver each I think.

Running down Old Shoreham Road......

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone getting the train from Hastings this Saturday (26th) and wanna get the group-saver train ticket??

There's 2 of us so need 2 more and it will be about a fiver each I think.

Running down Old Shoreham Road......
what's the Brighton support like these days in town ?, i've always seen Hastings as a London clubs supporting outpost , i know in the Goldstone days there was a small firm that used to travel over , what sort of numbers for home games by train now ?

Nov 10, 2011
Better than you'd think actually mate - there seems to be more and more popping up all over the place in Hastings at the moment and I was pleasantly surprised by the number getting on the train Saturday for the trip down to St Fairies. I counted 14 on my train alone and that was quite an early one, so there may have been more on later trains plus of course anyone travelling by car.

Know what you mean about Hastings being an outpost for London clubs, it really pisses me off. The way I've always seen it is I'm born n bred in East Sussex so why the hell wouldn't I support an East Sussex club. My dad took me to my first game when I was 7 and there's never been even a thought of supporting anyone else for me.

SEAGULLS!

Jan 30, 2008
Better than you'd think actually mate - there seems to be more and more popping up all over the place in Hastings at the moment and I was pleasantly surprised by the number getting on the train Saturday for the trip down to St Fairies. I counted 14 on my train alone and that was quite an early one, so there may have been more on later trains plus of course anyone travelling by car.

Know what you mean about Hastings being an outpost for London clubs, it really pisses me off. The way I've always seen it is I'm born n bred in East Sussex so why the hell wouldn't I support an East Sussex club. My dad took me to my first game when I was 7 and there's never been even a thought of supporting anyone else for me.

SEAGULLS!
the way it should be, thanks for the update :thumbsup:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I had this down as a definite, then remembered is the closest weekend to my anniversary so unfortunately going to have to do a different away trip as last of this year. If it ever comes up again though and need another to make up the 4 tickets, give me a PM on here with bit of warning :)

As for locally is lots of London maybe more Spurs than Arsenal or Chelsea though for adults but all the kids are the later 2. Plus fair few Southampton and Pompey families wandering about. Meet a smattering of Millwall and Scum but not really any Charlton or West Ham in my experience. I agree with OP about supporting a Sussex side and even East Sussex (kind of as know Brighton 'separate yet surrounded'). Brighton fan born and bred even if family all Liverpool cause dad is/was. See alot more shirts these days in town since moving to Amex but not sure how many are 'knowledgeable'. Don't bother me if they know about the last 20-25 years much as long as they know what's going on NOW, then they more than welcome on the Gus Bus in my eyes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here