Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greta 1 v 0 Tate

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I'm no Greta 'fan' ... but I love her take down of this misogynistic idiot!!

And this hasn't gone well for a certain 'broadcaster' ... who deleted her original tweet below and reposted it having removed 'autistic'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who is he? Seen his name all over Twitter but can’t find a succinct explanation of who he actually is.
I don’t really know either but appears to be some alpha male type, who hates the left wokies and is apparently being silenced by the MSM.

He got into a Twitter argument with Greta showing off his supercars, and within 24 hours was arrested in Romania (where he now lives) on rape and human trafficking charges.

You can also signup to some of his ‘university’ get rich schemes or how to be a real man type thing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've not heard of him before either and I'm rather pleased about it.
I had, through teenage lads in awe of Tate!

Frighteningly, he’s influencing on a wide variety of stuff eg never trust females in relationships, how to always hurt them first and the usual right wing bullsh@t.

Symptomatic of the divisive culture wars schism of the last 10 plus years.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
It gets better. Apparently Andrew Tate's video reply to Greta Thunberg's put down was filmed in the house he was living in and he'd left a pile of pizza boxes on the table. The boxes had the address of the Romanian Pizza shop visible, which police used to track him down and arrest him. Greta has since responded' THis is what happens when you don't recycle your pizza boxes' !!!

This guy is detested by a lot of the the younger generation who know all about him from his odious misogynistic 'influencing' posts. Ask you kids, or grandchildren and they'll tell you all about him. Its Trump, Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage levels of influence/ hate.

For the record Tate started the argument.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good and promising to see that one of the role models for millions of young leftists and one of the role models for millions of young right-wingers are able to have a civilised and mature discussion where they can exchange ideas and perspectives to decrease the level of polarisation in society. The future is going to be a fun place.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Had to smile at the email address that Greta suggested he used to contact her.

My house is on a 30mph road but at certain times of the day, mostly young lads with supped up cars with very noisy exhausts (the type that bang) roar past at way over 30mph. When they do, I look at my wife and say, "there's another one with a very small willy"!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Superb!!

I did read that his video response - where he had pizza delivered - had led to his location being identified. Don't know if true or not but would love it to be the case!

It gets better. Apparently Andrew Tate's video reply to Greta Thunberg's put down was filmed in the house he was living in and he'd left a pile of pizza boxes on the table. The boxes had the address of the Romanian Pizza shop visible, which police used to track him down and arrest him. Greta has since responded' THis is what happens when you don't recycle your pizza boxes' !!!

This guy is detested by a lot of the the younger generation who know all about him from his odious misogynistic 'influencing' posts. Ask you kids, or grandchildren and they'll tell you all about him. Its Trump, Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage levels of influence/ hate.

For the record Tate started the argument.
The police knew he was in Romania and likely at his brothers house, they just didn't have enough evidence to get an arrest warrant issued. The pizza boxes, and the fact the video was a response to an on going spat on twitter, were enough so show he was still in the country and they could exercise the warrant on that evidence.

Couldn't happen to a nastier piece of work. Can we renounce his citizenship and make him Americas problem when he's eventually kicked out of Romania?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Worryingly, the only time I have heard of him is a couple of times recently hearing kids in class mention him. I said I didn’t know what they were talking about and thought nothing of it when they said he was an ‘influencer.’ His influence seems pretty toxic. I did enjoy scenes of his arrest this morning though with him claiming to be being arrested by ‘the matrix.’ What a tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here