Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

ironacton

Jul 14, 2009
Has GG's wife now given birth or will he still be missing from the line up tonight due to the good form of Elph and El Abd?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Poyet has said it does not make sense, even if Greer had come back fighting fit and without anything else going on, to change the back 5 that are on an unbeaten run, having kept 2 clean sheets in the last 2 games. So unless anything has happened it's unlikely he'll feature I imagine.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Germaine ??

Greer Garson

Greer-Garson.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree it should stay the same tonight but let's not forget GG is a very good player - proven at this level last season. I'd def have him in my first team normally - he will be back in as soon as we ship a goal or two there's no doubt IMO.

GG seems to be thought of v negatively at the mo! One mistake and people are judging - he can't help being injured or wanting to be at the birth of his child can he!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would have still expected the club captain to be with the lads, regardless of weather he is playing or not. Just hope he has the right attitude, he got sent off and the two lads deserve to keep the shirt at the moment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great to see 2 home grown products playing so well at the back together too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here