Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green tinge at the Amex?

Jodster

Apr 15, 2011
Brighton
I’m convinced that you can now see the grass starting to appear on the pitch at the Amex. There seems to be a Green tinge where the pitch get less sunlight. :amex: And I do not mean the artificial stuff.

Last edited:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
not another one...

Dear Jodster,

Look at the photos on Jack Straw's thread and you'll see why you're about to get abused....

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Breaking News: Wheel invented

exactly, so I will pui this here just in case anyone else has missed it

For those of you that missed it X-Isle from Plymouth posted a link to a pictoral record that one of theirs did when their pitch ( the same as ours) was relaid last summer.
If you look at the pictures on 18th June when the seed was sown and then the pictures on 22nd July you will see something remarkable, in that it doesn't take long.........
The pictures in betweeen are worth a look too, in order to match our progress against theirs. Fascinating stuff.. enjoy

Greens on Screen

Jodster

Apr 15, 2011
Brighton
I'm now also convinced that I have found a collection of cun*s disguised as Albion fans sprouting up through NSC

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm now also convinced that I have found a collection of cun*s disguised as Albion fans sprouting up through NSC

Piss off.

Did you really think that not one person wouldn't have posted about the grass yet? Use your f***ing brain you knobber.

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** off newbie? newbie or not still a f***ing brighton fan you dickheads! just because he doesnt spend his life on NSC...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Now you're looking like a real JCL, NSC has always been full of cvnts disguised as Albion fans...

D

Deleted member 18477

This

and this

There is some terribly self righteous ignorance on this forum.

thanks for pointing that out. clearly with intent. self righteous ignorance? i suppose it doesn't count when you do it as well though... oh no ive just displayed self righteous ignorance again... :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here