Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Street 2!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes, and it's possibly the worst film I have ever seen.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Has it got that bloke who used to be a hobbit in it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Green Street was ok but what a bad of sad fuckers, creaming themselves about the prospect of pummelling some other blokes face in.

I just don't get it :shrug:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The second is WORSE than the first one, and that's saying something..

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
green street, green street 2, rise of the footsoldier and football factory are all atrocious films, has made every chav and hoody think they are Danny Dyer.
My mate watched the second Green Street a few nights ago, and confirmed it as 1 of the worst movies he has ever seen, he only lasted about 30 minutes before turning it off

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
green street, green street 2, rise of the footsoldier and football factory are all atrocious films, has made every chav and hoody think they are Danny Dyer.
My mate watched the second Green Street a few nights ago, and confirmed it as 1 of the worst movies he has ever seen, he only lasted about 30 minutes before turning it off

haven't seen it yet so cant judge - but i stand by my post above saying rise of the footsoilder was a pukka film...

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Rise of the foot soldier was a badly made film but interesting because it was based on actual events. Football factory was a funny film. Green street was awful

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

your not wrong, although why anyone would wanna be an overweight cockney chav who says "awight darlin" wiv a fag hangin from his pie hole to every single bit of skirt ...............i have no idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here