Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green led Brighton & Hove City Council leak sensitive data.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Kitcat LOVES to mention he's leader, always does in his 'interviews' and whenever he appears in the paper. It's funny, because once he does move onto parliamentary elections. He won't get very far at all - unless of course, he relocates. Which is likely.

D

Deleted User X18H

You're the expert, you dig a bit further.

Brighton & Hove Council , not the Green Party, are the Data Controller not the processor. The council is led and administrated by the Green Party.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He says hello but I would just ignore him to be honest. He's currently trying to teach monkeys to work for peanuts.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I didnt realise but kitkat moved in next to my mum and dad in hollingbury :eek:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I didnt realise but kitkat moved in next to my mum and dad in hollingbury :eek:

Aparently when some travellers were breaking the padlock on the green down by the community centre the other week he went flying over saying, what do you think you are doing, he was told 'F off its none of your business' he then said 'I think it is' and I noticed they were off in record time. could be a handy neighbour :D

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Aparently when some travellers were breaking the padlock on the green down by the community centre the other week he went flying over saying, what do you think you are doing, he was told 'F off its none of your business' he then said 'I think it is' and I noticed they were off in record time. could be a handy neighbour :D

Read that in the Argus! Made me chuckle

But doesn't gloss over the fact we have a huge problem with pikeys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here