extremely happy with that

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Get f***ing in there !!!!!!!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Did we win? Wouldn't have thought so reading some of the posts on NSC.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So happy with the result, and our league position :)

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
I didn't believe we would until that final whistle went (it's the thing the ref does to indicate the end of the match), good old Albion, never good for the old nerves. Tanno, wow, Balti pies, wow, we're the *insert name here* stand coming from all stands albeit briefly, wow. Its a great feeling this evening, Does anyone know if Buckley's hamstring survived running for 10 mins this afternoon?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought we did well, a little nervous at times but we played some good, fluid attacking football which deserved the result

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
My first ever game at the AMEX. Wow what a change to the Withdean and it shows how far we have come. I would never have thought the Albion would have a home in a stadium such as this.

I felt that it was a very good team effort today and by the end of the game Barnsley has run out of ideas. I think we were helped by the fact that Barnsley did not play wingers and all our defenders looked impressive. For an hour Noone looked great and Harley looked far more capable that I have been led to believe looking at the posts on this Board. Paynter made a decent contribution too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Teams in the top 2 div's, mostly don't seem to play 2 out and out wingers at the same time these days, and obsess about 3 in the centre to win that battle.
The Albion too, never play 2 of Buckley, Noone & LuaLua at the same time ... for the same reason.

Noone and Taricco were class today, and Paynter worked hard and was strong, so that CMS is finally getting support up front.
CMS was back to his nuisance best ... a nightmare for defenders!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here