Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great result but...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
.Henderson looked terrible and Nathan Jones (despite being one of my favourites) looked poor tonight. I'd rather give Mcphee a fair go than persist with Henderson. Otherwise we looked good, Cullip, Hart and Knight were outstanding and Mayo looked class second half. Top 6 easy but we need Leon.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think henderson will get better and had some good touches. perhaps was aware he isnt match fit and therefore pulled out of some challenges but he will come good.
One main concern for me was Watson..surely Pethick is a better option.
Still, top of the league an more importantly 3 points in what come the end of the season will be a very important game.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Leon Knight was the business. Talking of business, I hope his uncle Dick can have a word with some pals & get some dosh together before the little diamond gets nicked by some richer (but 2nd rate) outfit. We could turn him into a star & make money on him when he wants to move on.
It was great sticking it up a bunch of gobby cockneys. How can a team with the words "Queens" & "Rangers", with 2 blue haired players, try & call us Gay?

:clap:

Jul 21, 2003
Henderson took up some good positions around the box and though he wasnt brilliant i thought coz LK shone it made Henderson look very average, jury out no decision yet. Mcphee isnt good enough at this level, but then neither is as you rightly say Jones!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
If we dont buy Leon in the next couple of weeks we never will, he seems keen to sign and Coppell is capable of securing the deal for us. I just hope DK has learnt the lesson of the Sidwell experience. Leon = goals + potential profit. What more could the board want ? No excuses this time but we have to act quick.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
its f***ing simple we juts borrow more money, hes gonna increase in value its not rocket science for fucks sake Knight dont f*** this up

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Dwayne for once you speak sense mate. Surely chelski dont want too much for him and remember the board seemed to find finance for a 275,00 sidwell deal pretty quickly AFTER Stoke and Reading put in bids.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Chelsea wont want anything for him...whats the point.300k is chump change for Roman. We have to pay BIG wages for knight though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here