Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great gesture by Lewis Dunk....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I feel its totally unfair that this will mark the end of a career which has only just began.

After all it was my impression following the Donny bleating that Sharp had died as a result of the challenge

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Considering he played on Tuesday night I would have thought this is unlikely to have happened. Doncaster fans really come off as a rather bitter lot, continually moaning about their poor players getting pushed about likes its a rugby game. They have a fan based of Arsene Wengers. .

I'm surpirsed they're not complaining that Calderon went out to break Hayter's foot with his head. Crazy spaniard:lol::lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh do f*** OFF you tedious BORE.

It HAPPENS. Get OVER it. Im sure we didnt TROLL the Hartlepool board when one of their players BROKE Lua Lua's leg last season.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
and what about if richard naylor would have broken ashley barnes' leg with that disgraceful tackle?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just a bit of fun lads & lasses,we have a thing in Yorkshire its called a "sense of humour".........goodluck for the rest of the season!!!!

If thats your idea of a sense of humour then excuse me while I get my laugh proof corset to hold in my sides Mr Noel Coward.

c Ritchie from Bottom.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A mate of mine has informed me that Lewis Dunk has withdrawn himself from first team action until Doncaster Rovers striker Billy Sharp is back to full fitness & playing,It is believed he has told manager Gus Poyet "it doesnt seem right for me to be playing week in & week out when i made such a over the top reckless challange on a fellow professional footballer,it seems only fair that i spend the same amount of time on the sidelines as him"

If carlsberg did football players.....

If carlsberg did complete wankers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here