Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great gesture by Lewis Dunk....

BarnbyDunnyRover

Aug 2, 2011
A mate of mine has informed me that Lewis Dunk has withdrawn himself from first team action until Doncaster Rovers striker Billy Sharp is back to full fitness & playing,It is believed he has told manager Gus Poyet "it doesnt seem right for me to be playing week in & week out when i made such a over the top reckless challange on a fellow professional footballer,it seems only fair that i spend the same amount of time on the sidelines as him"

If carlsberg did football players.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
f*** off you tosser

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cept it wasn't over the top or reckless at all, was it?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Contentious challenge but a yellow card all day long. Would be shocked to see a red for it. The nasty injury was a shame but couldn't be expected from the challenge - it was hardly x-rated. Unlucky for Donny but perhaps they shouldn't have spent all that effort kicking lumps out of our players in the first half if they didn't want some back. Now f*** off.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cept it wasn't over the top or reckless at all, was it?

Seriously , don't waste your breath - spent last weekend dealing with these oxygen thieves and they still maintain snowblindess with the Spurr and Naylor challenges

that injury to Sharp was UNFORTUNATE , and like everyone at the Albion wish him a full recovery - BUT to make it out to be more then this is just DUMB.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A mate of mine has informed me that Lewis Dunk has withdrawn himself from first team action until Doncaster Rovers striker Billy Sharp is back to full fitness & playing,It is believed he has told manager Gus Poyet "it doesnt seem right for me to be playing week in & week out when i made such a over the top reckless challange on a fellow professional footballer,it seems only fair that i spend the same amount of time on the sidelines as him"

Is that you Billy? :)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

This is indeed correct. However, part of the agreement is that Sharp will refrain from constantly whinging and whining to referees. This is of course, impossible for him to adhere to and therefore Dunk will be available for selection against Portsmouth.

Still...a great gesture from Dunk nonetheless....what an absolute gentleman we have in our team.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Considering he played on Tuesday night I would have thought this is unlikely to have happened. Doncaster fans really come off as a rather bitter lot, continually moaning about their poor players getting pushed about likes its a rugby game. They have a fan based of Arsene Wengers.

I think the problem is closer to home and questions should be asked of their training techniques because something is clearly going wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here