Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grayson sacked at Leeds?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe, the problem is that Bates is potless like his team but as they are the @mighty Leeds' their reputation alone should carry them back to the Premier League. Being hammered by promotion rivals yesterday won't help him of course. Be a bad move if so and if Grayson has gone I can bet who they'll want to replace him. Gus would be mad to go there though, Bates is one of the league's worst chairmen.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You have a point Acker79, particularly as it was that Abrahams twat from Talksport doing the reporting :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Talk on R5 last night about Warnock being asked to take over.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
At what time will the first fan of 'Mighty Leeds' turn up here claiming they are nailed on to poach Gus from the Albion? I'm going for 2.26PM.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
How long until someone posts on here asking if we should be worried about Poyet maybe taking over at Leeds? To which the answer is no.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Typical Bates. Sacks manager the day after the transfer window closes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
he had a 50% win ratio,just of the play offs,shocking

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is they wanted Ken OUT and NOT Grayson. Not sure why probably because they wanted a return to the crazy money days of Risdale.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Warnock seems nailed-on and is available but him and Bates? He may know how to get promotion but that looks like a recipe for disaster to me. Could see him taking over tomorrow and being out of a job again by the time they play us :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here