Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graeme Smith - still shite

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I don't normally like to revel in players or anyones misfortune but after is comments when he left us about our club I am glad he f***ed up. Doesn't matter about the club Graham you are a shit goalkeeper playing at a shit level.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Graeme Smith gave it the big I am after he left, how sh1t we were, how he was much better than us, we were holding him back, our training methods were crap..........how good you must feel now Graeme. I will go out of my way to see this goalkeeper error and will chuckly heartily at what goes around comes around.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
1st class wanker who hasnt got a clue on how to be a goalkeeper, lets all laugh at him now

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"Keeper Smith came off his line as Hanlon cleared to the edge of the box and Suso chipped the ball into the unguarded net. "

Anyone remember Stockport at home? :dunce:

No doubt he was distracted by how unclean his kit was or something.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Smith was indeed laughably shite when he was at the Albion but - lest we forget - the level of cover he had from his defence during his stay here was pitiful.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
f***ing shit keeper. I will be laughing when he signs for a club like AFC Wimbledon, but then if they have to wash their own kit then he won't last long will he. :wanker:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
:lolol:

One of the worst footballers I've EVER seen. I'm convinced there were outfield players who could have done a better job in goal then he did for us.

Im sure Jagielka would of made a better keeper than Smith.

article-0-033E1528000005DC-11_468x328.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No doubt about that, I meant players who were with us at the time. Dean Cox for example.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Didn't he complain about having to wash his own kit? He is going to have plenty of time to do his washing now. He was an absolute ghost of a keeper. Who was it that fancied us taking him on?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
shame he didn't make it to the Amex where we will be graced with Washing Machines!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Graeme Smith gave it the big I am after he left, how sh1t we were, how he was much better than us, we were holding him back, our training methods were crap..........how good you must feel now Graeme. I will go out of my way to see this goalkeeper error and will chuckly heartily at what goes around comes around.

I remember typing this with annoyance at the scottish fu*cker.

I am a better keeper with him blindfolded and with kenny everetts big happy hands!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's all the fuss about? He's a SCOTTISH goalkeeper! They haven't had a decent one since Alan Rough - and if you can remember him you're nearly as old as I am!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here