Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

got that sinking feeling?

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
scored 0 conceded 6 not a bad start to our managerless campaign is it, or is it de ja vou? we have let three f***ing good managers slip through the net, or have resigned in letting them go to pastures new,one micky adams, the way leicester are going he will be sacked soon anyway so should we wait till he gets the gooner? wishfull thinking but no. peter taylor ex england manager for f*** sake, enough said and i do'nt care what some of you nsc members think he was a good manager, then there is steve coppell a playing record second to none, and a good manager he was beginning to be at this club, we should have moved heaven and earth and everything else to keep hold of one of these men. where is the ambition and the loyalty d.k you are letting these managers take the piss out of this club by turning it into a stepping stone club, they all know the foundations are there. sorry to say it dick but YOU HAVE GOT TO MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE RIGHT MAN!!!!! and the only man i can see who has got the power is ian dowie, oldham no money but he is going great guns there so get the fucker down here and get us promoted out of this f***ing division, cos there are not many good managers left to pick from....:angry: :angry: :angry: :flameboun

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm gutted and disappointed about our form I went to Bournemouth and Brentford and felt like you. At the moment no damage has been down we are still second at least we are having this run now. Hopefully a new manager will be announced soon.

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Well said albiongirl. I have faith in DK picking the right man. Hinsh was the only bad one he's picked out of the last four but I'd rather we had good managers who do well for us and move on than shit ones who fail and who no-one wants.

And I'm feeling in a picky mood so I'd remind michellethornfanclub that we were manageress when we beat Grimsby 3-0 at home!

Let's take thousands to Peterboro away next week and show we have the best away following in this shitty division.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm going to Peterbrough and I'm sure we will have a good away crowd!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
I trust DK will not stick with Booker like he did Hinshelwood for 11 or 12 winless games. Hinshelwood was the direct cause for the dop to Div 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here