Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Liverpool tickets but......

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Ordered them earlier and the number of loyalty points required said '1100'. I didn't think it was supposed to go to that number till tomorrow but seeing as i have 1110 points I'd thought I'd take advantage of that. The loyalty points required are now back up at 1140. I have the booking confirmation email and everything.

Anyone notice this and take advantage?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I noticed that as well. I only have 1130. Didn't bother though, will get them later in the week. Not going to sell out.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I noticed that as well. I only have 1130. Didn't bother though, will get them later in the week. Not going to sell out.

Yeh, probably won't sell out. Take advantage was probably the wrong phrase. But it might mean i get a better seat than I would have done if I got my tickets when i 'should' have done.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeh, probably won't sell out. Take advantage was probably the wrong phrase. But it might mean i get a better seat than I would have done if I got my tickets when i 'should' have done.

It could also mean you'll get a worse seat, if they sell them from the corners inwards...

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
It could also mean you'll get a worse seat, if they sell them from the corners inwards...

I think they have split the Anfield Road end into 3 sections (Central/left and right of the goal/wings) as there are three separate price brackets to choose from (High, middle and low). I assume low pirces will be in the wings. I went for middle price bracket for the two tickets I got so should have a decent view. But, as you say, it won't sell out so if I did have a terrible view (perhaps this one Anfield Seating Plan - Liverpool FC !) then I could always move.

EDIT: oops. Just click on anfield road end, then restricted view seats.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
One of our group went to the shop to buy 16 tickets, not all had enough points but they let him but all of them, so may be an idea if you're really worried about not getting a seat or want to sit with mates. However there is no chance of us selling out so be patient !

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Looks like it's gone back to 1140. Managed to add to basked but then just got "An undefined error". No big deal, like many have said it won't sell out and I can get them this evening anyhow.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Can anyone confirm that I should get a booking email? Does it sometimes take a bit to get it to come through? I mean I only just bought them a few minutes ago, but wanted to be sure. I normally get them in the shop, but haven't got the time to go over in person.

I also grabbed the £30 tickets earlier today. I wonder how many there were?

I am suspecting these are litterally the front few rows of the central block, so not very many.

I also suspect that the mid priced tickets are all bar the extreme wings and the back 4 or 5 rows, which will be the cheap seats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
of course its going to sell out !!!

Saturday 3oclock yes i think it would - Sunday 4-30 - not so sure. I think the poll on here had about 60+ people out of a few hundred saying they would have gone had it not been for the Sunday late KO and thus expensive travel etc

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Saturday 3oclock yes i think it would - Sunday 4-30 - not so sure. I think the poll on here had about 60+ people out of a few hundred saying they would have gone had it not been for the Sunday late KO and thus expensive travel etc

I have a ticket but I think the travel has now pretty much f*cked me up. People saying they were going to drive now might not be, coaches full, trains are too expensive and the London Midland deal won't get me home. Not looking too good.

May have to go Leeds instead if I find out tomorrow I cannot go because of travel..

:glare:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well if all £30 tickets have gone, i would have thought thats a third of all tickets gone - so at least 2,000. Unfortunately that means ill probably be in a restricted view if i went - f*** that if its all im offered.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I have a ticket but I think the travel has now pretty much f*cked me up. People saying they were going to drive now might not be, coaches full, trains are too expensive and the London Midland deal won't get me home. Not looking too good.

May have to go Leeds instead if I find out tomorrow I cannot go because of travel..

you'll get a lift off here if you want one

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Where are you? NWSS are running a coach from Horsham area and will add another if there's demand .. should be fine with them if you're anywhere reasonably close. Here's the homepage North West Sussex Seagulls Home

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think they have split the Anfield Road end into 3 sections (Central/left and right of the goal/wings) as there are three separate price brackets to choose from (High, middle and low). I assume low pirces will be in the wings. I went for middle price bracket for the two tickets I got so should have a decent view. But, as you say, it won't sell out so if I did have a terrible view (perhaps this one Anfield Seating Plan - Liverpool FC !) then I could always move.

EDIT: oops. Just click on anfield road end, then restricted view seats.

Thank you for that seating plan. It seems that their disabled area is down the front and off to the far side. But we apparently get three prices to choose from, so they must have different areas. Does anybody know? The last time I went to Anfield was 83 and I was able bodied then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here