Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOT IN AS A KID AT NOTT C (anyone else)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
im 19+av a bit of a beard+thought i'd try my luck with 2 other mates, two of us got in, 1didnt!

anyone else go for it?

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
byf said:
im 19+av a bit of a beard+thought i'd try my luck with 2 other mates, two of us got in, 1didnt!

anyone else go for it?

No wonder some clubs are in financial crisis with fans like you around!

:nono: :nono:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I did, but I got in as a student. This seems to work at most grounds.

Can't remember how much I paid, about £6 maybe.:dunce:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I got in as a Kid at Barnsely which was Bizarre as I'm 28!:)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
how am i a tit for trying to save sum money? think your the tit for paying £18!:censored:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Totally out of order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notts County need every penny they can get.

Now if you did it at Chelsea, that would be OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fair play, i toyed with the idea but i am far too man like to get away with that kind of scam.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Didn't lie, got in for student rate, which wasn't as cheap as kids ticket, but not quite full price. Did so fully intending to drop money in the buckets that'd be round at half-time, but they didn't materialise.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
its even better ripping dick tight off with a child season ticket saving over £200 a season and not getting ripped off. well done byf

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
its even better ripping dick tight off with a child season ticket saving over £200 a season and not getting ripped off. well done byf

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
bhafc4eva said:

wow, ripping the albion off, i wanna do that too please!!!!!:nono:

Last edited:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
i dont class it as ripping them off its just a matter of paying what its worth and that is probs around the £11 mark a game not £22+ a game. remember at the the goldstone if they tried chargng £22 a game people would have laughed in their faces.
if your paying £22 a game i think it is a matter of the club stitching the fans

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Market forces mean that the tickets are charged at how much people think they are worth.

They don't just pluck a number out of thin air and print it on all the tickets.

Research goes into the price of the tickets, and it obviously takes into account the costs of using Withdean.

If people didn't think the tickets were worth £22 then people would not go.

When does Withdean ever not sell out?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I know all the reasons behind it etc etc but £500 a season ticket is just too expensive but on the other hand if someone said to me now pay £500 or dont see a game then without a doubt i would pay it but it is bloody expensive whatever way you look at it. Hopefully when falmer goes ahead we can pay normal prices again.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
at the end of the day its all about number 1+that is me,im gonna try+get in2 any match i attend as cheap as possible,i dont see any wrong in that,it cheers me up good+proper knowing i only payd half as much as every1 else!

:wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
byf said:

anyone else go for it?

If you got in as a kid at nott's county then thats understandable because they need the money, Try getting into the meet up on Saturday ? You'll get told to come back with mummy or daddy.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
saw you i think byf. or saw somebody get in for kids price and couldnt believe it. i was going through adult turnstile at same time i think. i had a big sky blue plasticky henry lloyd coat on.
didnt think you had a chance thats why i said something and nearly spoilt your efforts, sorry. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here