Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got any ideas ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
For my general studies course at college, I have to stand in front of the whole f***ing class and speak about a topic for about a minute. and then have questions asked to me about that topic...

the problem is, i don't know what to talk about that won't make me look like a fool and at the same time gfet me a mediocre grade so that i passs and then wont have to do it again next year.(If you fail, you have to do it again the foollowing year !)

got any sensible ideas ? please ?:wave: :lolol:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Talk about Falmer. Educate the masses on the importance of having professional football and a modern sports stadium in the city.

:clap:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Exactly what I was going to say. You should be able to talk passionately about this for a minute. You should also know the answers to any questions thrown at you by now

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
What other info do you need?
Check out the sticky Falmer threads and links.
Anything else ask on here and I'm sure someone will know.
good luck!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Referee87 said:
where can i find information on that ? other than the falmer website ? 700 posts by the way !!!! :clap2:
Bloody hell Ref, if you don't know the intricacies of the Falmer application inside out by now, I think there's no hope for you !

;)

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
You only have 1 minute? Blimey, not long at all. Just state the reasons why we need a stadium (v. brief history - Goldstone, Gillingham, probs of Withdean), why Falmer is best (location, transport, etc), and arguments against (near village, environmental impact).

Let me know what grade I get!! :p

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
will do. what I also could do is get a petition form where I can get all the classmates to sign it and then I can send it off. where can I get one teaboy... you seem quite switched on...

if i get a decent grade I will start a teaboy members club and you will feature on my siggy.....

help me out lads and lasses...???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
General Studies is a complete waste of time and you will pass by not turning up to classes and just going to the exam.

Not that it matters anyway as it is a complete waste of time and no decent university will accept it.:jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Referee87 said:
thats sorted then... I wont do it !! (and I shall blame the man known as fatboy as the person who told me not to do it):lolol:

:clap: :clap:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
fatboy said:
General Studies is a complete waste of time and you will pass by not turning up to classes and just going to the exam.

Not that it matters anyway as it is a complete waste of time and no decent university will accept it.:jester:

i went to 5 classes all year(if that)and got an A in the exam :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
fake slim said:
i went to 5 classes all year(if that)and got an A in the exam :drink:

And now what do you do?

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
don't turn up ref. u will pass the exams easily because it's really writing about ur opinions

it's hard not to pass

anyway there are scrapping it nxt year so no worries...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
Just talk about the birds and the bee's:lolol:

"What a day, eh Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them - as is my understanding...." - Bartholemew J Simpson (age 10)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here