Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

got a season ticket!!

I can't believe it, I've just finished two years at university to qualify as a teacher/lecturer and to my complete surprise my missus got me a pressie......on opening it i discovered it to be the receipt for a season ticket!
The penultimate season at the "Theatre of trees", for 28 years i have wanted to be a STH and this year I am!! So, who's in block H, row K and seats 203 and 205????

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I can't believe it, I've just finished two years at university to qualify as a teacher/lecturer and to my complete surprise my missus got me a pressie......on opening it i discovered it to be the receipt for a season ticket!
The penultimate season at the "Theatre of trees", for 28 years i have wanted to be a STH and this year I am!! So, who's in block H, row K and seats 203 and 205????

Ive got an even better present for you......next years the final year at Withdean!!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Don't let your missus know, but I think you're between this pair...

3855190233_a1c217cd71.jpg

And sitting in the South Stand, you'll have to get used to the 'wet look'...

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
got mine friday online cant wait for next season now

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
H block Row B is where its happening

just in front of the foul mouthed chavs who shout **** at every oppoertunity....its marvellous

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

Just renewed today....am almost directly behind you, two rows back.

You must be near the aisle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here