Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gossip

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Out tonight with a former Albion captain who reckons Mcghee is on the way out and Luca Vialli the prefferred choice of the new money at the albion. Apparently Knight has only 40% support for keeping Mcghee but wants funds to cover severence pay.

y2dave said:
Luca Vialli the prefferred choice of the new money at the albion

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :shootself :shootself :shootself :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
This was said in the company of the guy who predicted this weeks argus drip feed of news and is considered an 'Insider' at the club. He did not disagree.

Seriously though, if the "new money" just want to have their picture taken with a former "world player of the year", couldn't they just hire him for a corporate function or something? :)

I'd pay to listen to him - what he achieved at Watford was pretty extraordinary, it has to be said, the stories he could tell! They've just about recovered years on now I think :lolol: :drink: :bowdown:

Thanks for posting that Dave, I don't doubt you for a second that there are people out there with these weird and wonderful ideas and you're doing us a service telling us about them.

What strange times we are going through now :drink: We couldn't even a few months ago afford to get a player like Marcus Tudgay to keep us up, now a few months later Gianluca "my reserves at Watford were on more than the teams that got promoted to the Premiership" Vialli is arriving :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
y2dave said:
Out tonight with a former Albion captain who reckons Mcghee is on the way out and Luca Vialli the prefferred choice of the new money at the albion. Apparently Knight has only 40% support for keeping Mcghee but wants funds to cover severence pay.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I said to my dad this morning that I reckon Mcghee is staying put, this was said in the company of an Albion captain and he didn't disagree :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So it's my name is Luca then :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does that mean that your dad is the new captain?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Beach Hut said:
So it's my name is Luca then :lolol:

I live on the second floor

(perhaps that means BG is right and we are adding new tiers all around Withdean!)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I suggested this to my wife and she said, WHO!!!!!!!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Vialli all but bankrupted Watford. I know he wants to manage again even though he spends much time at Wasps RFC. Isn't it more likely that he is a potential investor in the Albion?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Russian mafia at Chelsea, could it be Cosa Nostra for the Albion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here