Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google Street View!!!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
A car with google written all over it with a wicked looking camera looking in all directions just passed my house and back up again.I duly waved and smiled like a 5 year old kid.

That was fun.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yup it was doing the rounds outside Harveys Towers earlier. I was neither pissing in the street or vomiting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The trick is to get yourself on it more than once by striking a pose in your road, then legging it through to the next and assuming another pose there.

Continue ad infinitum.

Incidentally Google are "Hiding" things in some of the pics...so far people have spotted Mary Poppins at Cardiff Quayside and Paddington Bear in Portobello Rd.

You think they'd give a prize for finding a "plant" but they don't.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love the fact people are getting all upset that burglars might see the pictures and decide to do their houses over.

Like (1) most burglars are that organised and (2) you can see anything you wouldn't be able to see ordinarily simply by going outside and walking down the street.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I love the fact people are getting all upset that burglars might see the pictures and decide to do their houses over.

Like (1) most burglars are that organised and (2) you can see anything you wouldn't be able to see ordinarily simply by going outside and walking down the street.

!!!! Spot on, hilarious.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill

Although the bloke who nicked all the lead off the roof of my office claimed in court to have done his research using Google Earth - Croydon pikeys are going up in the world I guess. And you can see the back of my head in Google Street View of the same office.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Paddington Bear in Portobello Rd.

rwp01g.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Parry and Townsend were bleating about this on talksport last week, most of the feedback was actually against them.

Most burglars just walk the streets and look for empty houses, unlocked windows or easy access points.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
There were some decent pictures on here a while back..

Attachments

• 3368179712_c07a440207.jpg
    3368179712_c07a440207.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 906
  • funnystreetmap9_1369433i.jpg
    funnystreetmap9_1369433i.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 886
  • stig_1369798i.jpg
    stig_1369798i.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 887

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just been outside my house in Shoreham, I took a picture of it....kinda like a Get Your Own back thing :D

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
it was going down Coombe Road and around that area last night

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's currently parked on Holland Road in Hove. And I left my window open.

So if I get burgled in several months time, I can bleat to the papers that it's Google's fault.... :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here