Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google ' Martin Perry and Bristol City '. He is a very popular man with them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I remember reading their forum at the time that Martin Perry spoke in support of them and hundreds emailed him to thank him. He seemed to send a personal email to each and every one of them.

They were talking about getting him on the pitch at our the upcoming fixture to show their appreciation for him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So appreciative that we have to pay £25 Saturday. They get in for a FIVER. Even WORSE there were no concessions for kids away so they pay the adult rate of £25.

May I be the first to say f*** THEM

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So appreciative that we have to pay £25 Saturday. They get in for a FIVER. Even WORSE there were no concessions for kids away so they pay the adult rate of £25.

May I be the first to say f*** THEM

If there are no concessions for kids that is a complete disgrace and also I think home discounts should also be offered to away fans.

I have to say I would be very surprised if no kids discounted tickets.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can they just give us the three points now?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Martin Perry is on holiday anyway according to a poster on OTIB

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not true. Buzzer told me today that he had to pay full price for his ten year old and his mate had to pay the same for his as well. FULL PRICE.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not true. Buzzer told me today that he had to pay full price for his ten year old and his mate had to pay the same for his as well. FULL PRICE.

I can't think of any search terms to find it, but someone posted in the past couple of days something about this. I scanned over it but there was something about saving money for kids either by buying from the Albion or, more likely I guess, from City.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Found it...

I spoke to the BCFC ticket office this morning and they said they "didn't see why it wouldn't be pay on the gate" but advised coming early because of traffic and because they expected up to 2K Brighton fans (the away end holds up to 2.8K). In total they seem likely to have a crowd of c15K in a ground with a 22K capacity! Not clear why it would be a problem but then that is logically thinking and since when did the average football club box office deal in logic when issueing conflicting advice was an option :)

BTW if I try to buy my tickets through BHAFC box office on line I have to pay full price (£25 each). I can't get through on the phone but if I pay at Ashton Gate on the day my one senior and two junior tickets will cost £20 and £10 each respectively - a total saving of £35!

Sep 1, 2010
I am pretty sure Mr Perry will not be at the Bristol City game as he is away(on holiday i think), he mentioned it when i had my tour a few months back

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Found it...

Couldn't get access to concessions when I tried last week and again earlier this week. There must be a reason although I can't quite work out why. Maybe it was a cock up that they have corrected although I have had the same problem previously for away games (although never for home matches) and it may be different if you can get through on the phone or pop in to the Amex. I don't know as it's a bit too far for me to come to buy tickets and for some reason this is a bad week for trying to phone :)

Never mind, senior tickets £20 from Bristol on the day and u-16's a tenner.

Very very impressed that we seem likely to pre-sell nearly 2000 for this game - a combination of being top of the league and the Vicente factor perhaps?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I sent him an email thanking him for his efforts as it potrayed us in a good light and he wrote me a very nice reply, the man's a star in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here