Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google fun

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
lol brilliant!

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Apparently there are a few other things like that - the first website that comes up when you type in "do a barrel roll" has an article about it:

Google "tilt" or try "askew."

There's actually quite a few Google tricks out there.

If you're a fan of Google oddities, type in "Google gravity" and then hit "I'm feeling lucky." The screen will literally fall to the bottom due to a "lack of gravity." You can actually continue searching from the bottom of the screen!

Want a colorful alternative to the regular Google search? Type in "Google pink" and then hit "I'm feeling lucky." It will take you directly to "Pink Search." From there you can click on "Red Search," "Blue Search," "Yellow Search," and more.

If you want to continue on a quest for Google gimmicks, type in "Epic Google" and hit, "I'm feeling lucky." The "Epic Google" will pop up and grow until it takes over the screen. From there, you can find the text "Check out my little brother, Weenie Google!" which has the opposite effect.

We all know it's possible to change the language settings on Google, but did you know you can change it to pig Latin? Like the above tricks, just type in "Google pig Latin" and hit "I'm feeling lucky."

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
As with most of these things it doesn't work in IE (at least not IE8). Fine in Chrome though :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here