Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good on you Micky, fight and fight to the end.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Thats the spirit we need. Dont quit!!
So Adams is more determined than ever to sort this out. Other clubs would have sacked him, they have kept the faith and its about time we did the same. We need to play our part, instead of moaning and groaning we all need to get behind the team on Saturday and hope for a Win.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
There are two ways this situation can pan out:

ONE

Micky stays, keeps us up, and then gets us promoted next season.

TWO

We get new manager, who keeps us up (just), but by this time next season is in the same situation that Micky finds himself in now.

We need to give Micky our full support, and give him a chance. Remember we didn't get promoted with Micky until his second season last time round.

Who knows? History has a funny way of repeating itself!!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd be more impressed with Micky if he was out of the Withdean dugout and standing on the touchline screaming directions to the players during a match. Instead we just get Dean White stood there with his hands in his trackie bottoms.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep, I'm still with Micky.

He needs our support, now! not this insipid/tired tide of endless/repetitive negativity from the stands/bedrooms/offices, scribed by (as far as I can tell) the finest assortment of tossers and impudent/ignorant dick heads from across the country if not the world.

What's happened to that support from those last days at the Goldstone? the football was even worse, but the crowd still got behind the team.

I live in hope that Micky et al. will ram survival and eventual progress down the NS chatter's venom filled throat.

Alas I fear that it may be too late... only time will tell.

ALBION

Kosh

Hova Seagull

Feb 18, 2009
Hove
Thats the spirit we need. Dont quit!!
So Adams is more determined than ever to sort this out. Other clubs would have sacked him, they have kept the faith and its about time we did the same. We need to play our part, instead of moaning and groaning we all need to get behind the team on Saturday and hope for a Win.

concurred :albion2:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

ONE

TWO

We get new manager, who keeps us up (just), but by this time next season is in the same situation that Micky finds himself in now.

We need to give Micky our full support, and give him a chance. Remember we didn't get promoted with Micky until his second season last time round.

What promoted from league 2 next season?

I'd be more impressed with Micky if he was out of the Withdean dugout and standing on the touchline screaming directions to the players during a match. Instead we just get Dean White stood there with his hands in his trackie bottoms.

agree. when people argue that the old fiery tempered micky hasnt gone, i dont know how they can argue that. he used to be screaming at the players and hurling abuse at officials but now even dean white looks more fiery tempered than him.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
agree. when people argue that the old fiery tempered micky hasnt gone, i dont know how they can argue that. he used to be screaming at the players and hurling abuse at officials but now even dean white looks more fiery tempered than him.

Micky's already covered that base (from The Argus).....

He said: “I am upset by people thinking that. My desire is the same as it has always been but you mature as a person and a manager and it won’t help shouting and hollering at players when they make mistakes.

“The game has changed and footballers have changed. That is the quickest way to lose players these days.

“When players are low on confidence the last thing they need is a manager pointing out all of their mistakes.

“Also, you have got to look at the dressing room you have got.

“The last time I was here I could have done that with the players I had back then but I am not going to fake it now by waving my arms in the air.

"I am as passionate as ever, I want to win. I am gutted the way things have worked out so far.

....so more hugs then?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall

ONE

TWO

Or the other two ways it could pan out are:

1) Adams stays, gets us relegated followed by another miserable season in the bottom flight

2) New manager comes in, saves us from relegation followed by promotion next year

All this Adams needs time to build, please let me know how many of the current squad are Adams signings and how many are left over from last year! In fact how many players has Adams signed this season?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Micky's already covered that base (from The Argus).....

“Also, you have got to look at the dressing room you have got.

“The last time I was here I could have done that with the players I had back then but I am not going to fake it now by waving my arms in the air.

Is the mickster implying that we have a dressing room full of meek, spineless wallflowers who can't take a bollocking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here