Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Morning NSC!!!!!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Good Morning!!!!

What are we all up to today then????

Well i have college at 10am to 1pm as a ICT revision lesson thingy followed by work at 4pm to 7pm.

Well, i guess I wnt be on till evening now so tally ho and enjoy ya day :D

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
And u, got work 8-4 then off to snooker! Cant sleep due to insomina again!

Nytol is your friend....although you'll feel stoned out of your box all day, and would in fact feel more awake if you hadn't slept all night than you would after a Nytol-induced 8 hour sleep.

:p

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
Nytol is your friend....although you'll feel stoned out of your box all day, and would in fact feel more awake if you hadn't slept all night than you would after a Nytol-induced 8 hour sleep.

:p

Yeah, i tried that one once and I dont think ive ever felt worse after an 8 hour sleep. Id rather get 5 hours and actually feel awake.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Good luck with your exams!

The daughter goes back to school and my injured boy gets to lie on the sofa instead. We are having a man come out because there is something wrong with the sink/bath tub that we just had put in a few months ago and he had the nerve to tell me we use them too much. Well, d'uh.

I'm going to paint some doors as well. Pink and white stripes!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BarrelofFun said:
:clap2: Well played that Bear. Best of luck.

fanks!! Funny thing radio - I couldn't really hear them and I had mine turned off - maybe it was Arthur shouting in the background!! Hope I win - not really won much before...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here