Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck Alex Revell

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well I'm going to be supportive of our new signing.

He's not at fault for signing for us, so let's not get on his back before he's pulled a shirt on.

All the best Alex, I hope you're a success at the Albion.

:clap:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
heres hoping he is the next Freddie Eastwood !!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Revell up front, sweet.

I hear the Albion are on the verge of signing a Cameroonian player called Emile Toffo from the French side Nantes and are also considering an offer for a Maltese defender.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
The bloke has played league football, did eff all and then dropped down through the leagues like a lead balloon, and now jumps back up above the standard he was playing for the mighty Cambridge.

I'm not usually one to moan, but this shows a huge lack of ambition, and to be honest with the strikers we already have, this appears to be a pointless signing, and another drain on the finances paying a player that wont play very often.

I hope I'm proved wrong, but as has been said before it's not Revell's fault, so I welcome him and I hope he enjoys his time/makes the most out of his time with the club

Taxi

Jul 10, 2003
Littlehampton
BHA Jordan said:
The bloke has played league football, did eff all and then dropped down through the leagues like a lead balloon, and now jumps back up above the standard he was playing for the mighty Cambridge.

Didn't the same thing happen with Grant Holt who seems to be doing ok now for Notts Forest.?

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Taxi said:
Didn't the same thing happen with Grant Holt who seems to be doing ok now for Notts Forest.?
Exactly, I know it can happen which is why I ended my message with

BHA Jordan said:
I hope I'm proved wrong, but as has been said before it's not Revell's fault, so I welcome him and I hope he enjoys his time/makes the most out of his time with the club

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
McGhee's said that he's looking at a 'target man' as well. Whether we'll sign another or not we'll have to wait and see but if Tranmere or Brentford signed him instead of us and he was prolific for them we'd be kicking ourselves as to why we didn't sign him. He's worth a gamble as long as we sign someone else.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BHA Jordan said:

I'm not usually one to moan, but this shows a huge lack of ambition, and to be honest with the strikers we already have, this appears to be a pointless signing, and another drain on the finances paying a player that wont play very often.

That just about sums up my thoughts on this signing... as you say, I hope he makes me eat humble pie... welcome aboard Alex Revell...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here