Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good car boot sales in Brighton?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Any suggestions of where to pitch up? I know there is one at BHASVIC but it never seems that busy to me.

I have loads of crap to sell so any good suggestions would be much appreciated.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Is that on a Sunday? how much to have a pitch? cheers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did the racecourse with the kids as it starts a bit later (about ten am) than having to get up at stupid o clock like the marina and the one at carden school. its a tenner as the o/p says. mainly sundays tho car boot "season" is ending tho they are still about but more chance of rain innit.

Tell you what tho as soon as you pull up the travellers are all over your car. i hadnt even got the stuff out the car and theu were all over it. They also LOVE shiny things!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Any suggestions of where to pitch up? I know there is one at BHASVIC but it never seems that busy to me.

What type of car would you like & what do you drive-random survey by Gold.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Selling any Albion crap?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I did the racecourse with the kids as it starts a bit later (about ten am) than having to get up at stupid o clock like the marina and the one at carden school. its a tenner as the o/p says. mainly sundays tho car boot "season" is ending tho they are still about but more chance of rain innit.

Tell you what tho as soon as you pull up the travellers are all over your car. i hadnt even got the stuff out the car and theu were all over it. They also LOVE shiny things!

Have you got any stuff to sell? We could share a spot and then get your girls to drive a good bargain with the customers :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cautionary tale:

First time I went to one, I parked the wrong way round on my pitch. Before I knew what'd happened I'd flogged my starter motor, the fan belt and that yellow plastic cap for the washer bottle :facepalm:

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cautionary tale:

First time I went to one, I parked the wrong way round on my pitch. Before I knew what'd happened I'd flogged my starter motor, the fan belt and that yellow plastic cap for the washer bottle :facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here